Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Eye Candy Series"-#1, Chocolate Covered Cherry by Vonnie Kohn, Christmas candy, small works

 
"Eye Candy" # 1
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Small works..4x 4"
Oil on gallery wrap (no frame needed)
$ 50-available

When I was much younger, a box of chocolate covered cherries was the ultimate treat at Christmas time. As the holiday season draws near, I am reminded of this candy as I pass through the stores, listening to Christmas music (can you believe it's not even Thanksgiving yet?). I was asked to do a few "Candy" paintings for a candy company to exhibit through the holidays and it inspired me to do a whole series from the pleasant memories I had as a child. Feast for the eyes..."Eye Candy"
 
If interested, please contact me for availability:
 
 
Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Now there's good candy -- no calories and enjoyable all day long!

Vonnie Kohn said...

Isn't that great? However, the power of suggestion is still strong...